Ground Support Equipment & Operational Risk Assessment
The airside environment is one of the most dangerous places to work in the world. As such the ability to identify hazards, assess & mitigate risks in ground operations including Ground Support Equipment (GSE) is critical in preventing serious personnel injuries & aircraft ground damage. This course provides participants with practical insights to ensuring that GSE & ground operations are risk assessed on an ongoing basis to maintain an acceptable level of safety performance.
- Using operational scenarios, participants will:
- Learn how to identify & analyze hazards common in ground operations
- Learn & apply various risk assessment models used in ground operations
- Understand how to intervene during unsafe operations
- Learn how to establish short, medium & long term safety mitigation plans to achieve & maintain an acceptable level of safety