Human Factors in Ground Operations
80% of ground incidents & accidents are due to human error. This course will provide participants with an understanding for the key elements influencing human performance in the ground operations environment and how to manage them effectively.
- Using the IATA AHM as a base, participants will:
- Learn the key elements required to set up & maintain a Human Factors Program as part of the implementation safety management in ground operations
- Understand human behavior & its impact on safety in ground operations
- Understand & identify the dirty dozen in the ground operations environment.
- Put measures in place to manage them to an acceptable level