IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement
Airlines are outsourcing more than 90% of their ground handling operations across their networks. IATA standard ground handling agreement (SGHA) & service level agreements (SLA) are a ‘must have’ to ensure seamless & safe operations. In this course, participants will understand the essence of these agreements to draft and tailor- make agreements that reflect clear customer requirements, service obligations & limits of liability to create a win – win situation.
- Using the latest IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) & SLA as a base,
- Understand the framework for & benefits for establishing an IATA SGHA
- Identify the key elements of the SGHA
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of the contract and translate them into operational requirements for ground operations
- Learn how to interpret the liability clause, consequential loss & navigate contractual issues