IGOM Implementation Fundamentals
Achieving a single ground operational standard was once thought to be impossible. Today, the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) provides a simplified way for airlines and GSPs alike to work based on common language and practice. It is designed to enhance safe procedures and make the operational environment more efficient which result in less cost and higher quality output. This course provides the ‘howto’ methodology in a simplified and effective way to implement and adopt IGOM.
- Using operational scenarios, participants will:
- Explain the origins & background of IGOM
- Understand how to conduct a gap analysis
- Learn techniques used for the implementation & integration of IGOM
- Understand the benefits of IGOM