Ramp Master Workshop
This course will provide a practical approach to identify risk and hazards in the operational environment during live operations. Participants will identify safety deficiencies and develop mitigation plans.
- Observations of flight turnarounds to identify and mitigate hazards, exposures and develop mitigation action plans.
- Raise the awareness of the role & responsibility of the Ramp Master
- Promote a robust operational safety culture
- Ensure safety during turnaround operations
- Facilitate the achievement of consistent operations & service delivery