Safety Risk Assessment and Root Cause Analysis
Ground damage to aircraft represents a $12B/yr. cost to the aviation industry, much of which is caused by GSE and human factors. This course provides participants with practical insights to ensure that GSE & ground operations are risk assessed on an ongoing basis to maintain an acceptable level of safety performance. Furthermore, it provides for practical insights into the identification of root causes in both quality and safety-related problems.
- Learn how to identify & analyze hazards common in ground operations
- Apply various risk assessment models used in ground operations
- Develop plans to achieve & maintain an acceptable level of safety
- Adopt an investigative perspective to achieve the real root cause(s) in incidents and accidents
- Understand how this approach applies to both safety and quality assurance