A unique value proposition especially designed for the world’s fasted growing aviation markets
Twiga Aero shares its unique expertise of ground operations to train a new generation of specialists providing expert consulting to aviation companies in Emerging Markets. Our tailor-made offerings is designed to meet and exceed your company’s specific requirements.
SGHA SLA Advisory Services
Designed to assist companies to optimize the use of the IATA SGHA and to promote savings and revenue leakage, the SGHA & SLA Advisory Service & Support build and maintain long-term business relationships and implement a self-monitoring program.
Objectives: Using the agreement(s) currently in place in your company:
- Identify points in the Annex B, which may lead to conflict and ambiguities in delivering/accepting the services,
- Identify opportunities to ensure the SLA are realistic, measurable and achievable
Operational Risk Assessment: Letter of Expertise & Endorsement (ORA LEE)
Risk assess GSE against robust and established risk assessment standards in conformance with AHM910, AHM913, AHM462, IGOM, ISAGO, ISO and Occupational Health and Safety standards and requirements.
Objectives: Provide an independent, expert opinion and risk assessment and deliver a ‘Letter of Expertise & Endorsement Certificate’ that will demonstrate the GSE’s operational and safety considerations and benefits:
- Conduct an operational risk assessment of the GSE
- Prepare a Risk Assessment Report detailing the items considered and within the scope of the assessment
- Provide the AHM checklists against which the GSE was assessed
- Provide a Letter of Expertise & Endorsement Certificate, co-branded with IATA Strategic Partner logo, signed by leading ground operations experts, Maurizio ANICHINI and Brenda AREMO-ANICHINI
Quality Assurance Advisory Services
Having a strong team heading the quality division ensures the company can invest in quality to achieve consistent customer satisfaction, enhance brand recognition and meet compliance/ conformance needs.
- A robust QMS will ensure that decisions for change are being driven by the organization strategy without compromise in standards, regulations & customer requirements.
- Improving the quality of services to achieve greater satisfaction leading to long term business and predictable revenue forecasts.
- Optimize resources by smartly investing in quality i.e. spending money to avoid problems rather than fixing them.
A wide range of bespoke consulting/advisory services
Twiga Aero is a specialised Emerging Market aviation consulting and training firm whose offer is tailored for the regions unique requirements.
What’s driving these markets?
Twiga Aero’s service offer addresses the needs of the world’s fasted developing economies, where annual GDP growth averages 5% or more. To illustrate the accelerated growth of aviation needs in Emerging Markets, the Asia Pacific population growth is expected to reach 4.4B by 2030. This growth is coupled with increasing consumer spending leading to increased air travel, currently averaging at 7% annual value growth.
The large EM populations combined with huge geographical areas makes air travel the most efficient way of travelling. Consequently all these regions are dynamic regions for air transport, with the category expected to see an average growth of 6% in Latin America for example. India and Myanmar are the two main markets anticipated to spearhead the air travel leader board, driven by regulatory changes, foreign investment and strong domestic markets.
LCCs are continuing to take share from scheduled operators globally. The LCC category is currently dominating value growth within the air category in Asia Pacific, recording a 14% rise in value sales over this period.
This is driving demand for new aircraft, which, according to Boeing, over 10,000 new planes will be sold to Asian airlines alone over the next 20 years.
Players such as AirAsia, Jetstar, Spring, Cebu Pacific, Indigo, Lion Mentari and Tiger Airways are some of the carriers contributing to the increasing popularity of the LLC category in the region. Despite that fact there are close to 50 LCCs operating in the region, most of them have serious fleet order books. Asia Pacific is also home to some of the key countries expected to record significant growth in tourist arrivals, including Vietnam, Myanmar, Uzbekistan and the Philippines.
This heightened aviation activity is driving the need for evermore sophisticated and cost effective ground operations teams, skill sets and procedures. Twiga Aero is redefining the consulting and training approach for ground operations, while devising an overall approach that significantly reduces maintenance and operational costs.