TWIGA AERO Training Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions
- Title to all documents, software, and other materials (“Materials”), whether in hard copy, on diskette or in any other media given or made available to the course participants by or for TWIGA AERO LTD. shall always remain with TWIGA AERO LTD. . Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no part of such Materials may be reproduced, reformatted or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system without prior written permission from TWIGA AERO LTD. at its sole discretion.
- TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to communicate a student’s contact details to prospective employers interested in hiring TWIGA AERO LTD. Training graduates.
- TWIGA AERO LTD. makes no further warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the reliance, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to change the course content and/or delivery method without notice.
- In no event shall TWIGA AERO LTD. be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising under this agreement, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Participants are liable to verify local requirements with the respective authorities (e.g. Civil Aviation Authority of the country) before enrolling in any TWIGA AERO LTD. course or exam.
- TWIGA AERO LTD. Training reserves the right to change prices and their currencies at any time without notice. The price and currency listed on our website at the time of registration to the course shall be the agreed price and currency.
- In case of a discrepancy on the price or its currency of a training product between a partner website and TWIGA AERO LTD. Training’s website, the price and its currency on the latter shall take precedence.
- TWIGA AERO LTD. ’s liability for damages under this agreement shall in no event exceed the amount of the registration fees paid to TWIGA AERO LTD. by course participant involved.
- When receiving payment via credit card, TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to ask for further authentication, documentation and/or authorization, including a copy of the credit card used and a copy of suitable quality of the passport of the cardholder/participant. If such information is not provided within 2 business days after TWIGA AERO LTD. ‘s request, TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to cancel the order/registration until such information is provided and the order/registration can be processed again.
- If the participant name and credit card holder names are different, TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to cancel the order immediately unless passport copies of suitable quality of both the credit card holder and the participants together with suitable signed proof of the cardholder consent is provided along with the order.
- Any payments under this Agreement must be made without any set-off or counter claim and free of deduction or withholding (except as required by law) of any taxes, governmental charges or other fee. If any deduction or withholding is required by law, the Client must pay the required amount to the relevant governmental authority, provide TWIGA AERO LTD. with an official receipt or certified copy or other documentation acceptable to TWIGA AERO LTD. evidencing the payment, and pay to TWIGA AERO LTD. , in addition to the payment to which TWIGA AERO LTD. is otherwise entitled under this Agreement, such additional amount as is necessary to ensure that the net amount actually received by TWIGA AERO LTD. free and clear of all taxes equals the full amount TWIGA AERO LTD. would have received had no such deduction or withholding been required.
- Should any taxes (including but not limited to any goods and services tax or other value added tax), levies, fees, charges or duties be imposed, levied or become payable in respect of the services of this Agreement, the Client will pay any and all such taxes, levies, fees, charges and duties, in addition to any other payments due under this Agreement. In the event TWIGA AERO LTD. pays any such tax or assessment, the Client will immediately reimburse TWIGA AERO LTD. upon demand.
- Payment must be received before a visa invitation letter will be provided (if applicable). In the event that a visa application is refused, refunds will only be paid on submission of the visa rejection letter from the embassy or consulate.
- In the event a customer does not register for a course within twelve month of a credit note issuance, and does not request a refund within fifteen months of the credit note issuance, the customer understands and agrees that he/she will not be able to claim the credit from TWIGA AERO LTD. .
- The TWIGA AERO LTD. Training Academic Integrity Policy defines the principles of academic integrity, the behaviors that are contrary to these principles and the procedures for dealing with violations thereof.
Special Terms & Conditions:
- As per TWIGA AERO LTD. ’s intellectual property corporate policy, you understand and agree as a participant that it is prohibited to take pictures, perform videotaping and voice recording of the training session and/or training materials.
- You agree that upon achieving TWIGA AERO LTD. credential, your name and your class picture may be posted on TWIGA AERO LTD. ’s website as part of an Online Registry to be created and maintained by TWIGA AERO LTD. .
- By accepting these terms and conditions the participant certifies that he or she fulfills the prerequisites for the course he or she is registering for. In particular, the participant confirms that he or she is able to read, write and communicate in the language of instruction (as per the ICAO recommended level of language proficiency level 4).
- All registrations must be received no later than 21 days prior to the course start date. Late registrations will be accommodated, provided that seats are available.
- Payment may be made by credit card, bank transfer or through Pay Pal to the TWIGA AERO LTD. bank account indicated on the registration form- cash payments cannot be accepted. Failing receipt of payment, TWIGA AERO LTD. shall withhold certificate, diploma or attendance letter and reserves the right to deny access to the.
- Complete payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the class (or upon registration, whichever is later). The early bird discount is only applicable to payments received within the specified time frames.
Cancellation made by the participant:
- Cancellation received by TWIGA AERO LTD. more than 21 days prior to the course commencement: The course fee will be credited to be used for any other TWIGA AERO LTD. training course purchased through our website within twelve months from the course start date of the initial registration. Alternatively, the course fee can be fully refunded to the participant, minus the cost related to bank fees for the reimbursement.
- Cancellation received by TWIGA AERO LTD. less than 21 days prior to the course commencement: The course fee, minus a non-refundable administrative charge of 50% of the value of the course or USD 500, whichever is greater, will be credited to be used for any other TWIGA AERO LTD. training course purchased through our website within twelve months from the course start date of the initial registration. If the credit is unused after one year, the participant is eligible for a refund of the remaining amount.
Cancellation made by TWIGA AERO LTD.:
TWIGA AERO LTD. reserves the right to cancel any course up to 21 days prior to the course commencement and will immediately issue a credit note applicable to any subsequent course scheduled within a twelve month period following the cancellation. Alternatively, the course fee can be fully refunded to the participant. TWIGA AERO LTD. will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges) whether the course fee payment has been received by TWIGA AERO LTD. or not.
In the event a course participant does not register for a course within the twelve-month validity period of a credit note, the course participant understands and agrees that he/she will not be able to claim the credit from TWIGA AERO LTD.
Grading and Attendance
- The TWIGA AERO LTD. Training Grading Policy (with attendance policy) describes TWIGA AERO LTD. Training’s grading system, when applicable to the course, sets attendance and participation requirement, and describes the criteria instructors use to grade student performance.
- You hereby agree that TWIGA AERO LTD. training sessions may be recorded and photographed, and as such hereby grant your consent to be recorded, and photographed, and you allow TWIGA AERO LTD. the right to use these recordings, and/or photographs singularly or in conjunction with other recordings and/or photographs for advertising, publicity, commercial, or other business purposes.
- You agree that the term “photograph” or “photographed” as used includes still photographs and video footage.
- You further consent to the reproduction by TWIGA AERO LTD. and authorize TWIGA AERO LTD. to reproduce and use the said photographs and recordings for the use in all domestic and foreign market in formats including, but not limited to, the internet and classroom projections.
- You hereby release TWIGA AERO LTD. , and any of its employees and customers, from all claims of every kind on account of such use.